I’m sure you’ve seen shows where a superhero or villain controls the mind of someone else or reads another person’s mind and is able to tell what they are thinking and whether or not they are telling the truth, right?
Well, here’s a man that many of us might only have thought exists in TV shows, movies or fantasy novels…
Not only is he know to be one of the most skilled hypnotists in the world, able to induce hypnosis (put people in trance) with almost anyone in a matter of seconds, but he is also a facial profiler (known as physiognomist), an expert in deception detection.
Tony Wake is a man who has literally traveled the world in search of the science and reasoning behind what makes us humans do what we do and to better understand what makes us “tick”.
Many say that he is a modern-day ‘Sherlock Holmes’ (of sorts) and if you are lucky (or to some unlucky) enough to be in a conversation with him, you will soon find out that you are in the presence of someone who, for the lack of a better explanation, can read your mind.
He, of course, denies this and says that he simply understands how people think and by watching people’s faces and body language and listening to how they speak and communicate, it’s – “easy to get to the core of a person’s thinking processes” – according to Tony.
Through his travels abroad, he has been fortunate enough to personally learn from some of the greatest minds alive today including names like:
- Simon Sinek
- Tony Robbins
- Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Dr. Richard Bandler
- Prof. Robert Cialdini
- Jordan Belfourt (The Wolf of Wall Street)
Tony Wake is well-know for being an exceptional motivational and keynote speaker, success strategist and trainer of many tools and techniques for powerful, lasting, personal and business results.
• Business Breakthrough (5 Day, in-depth business course)
• Entrepreneurial Excellence (4 Day course for SME and entrepreneurial success)
• Fundamentals of Influence (4 Day introductory course in hypnotic language and influence techniques)
• Persuasion Power (5 Day, detailed skills development course focused on increasing powers of persuasion)
• Public Speaking Masterclass (4 Day course, structured to build confidence and teach effective public speaking techniques)
Contact us at Conference Speakers