Tim Goodenough – Performance Workshops is one of approximately a dozen coaches around the world to hold the advanced Professional Certified Meta-Coach (PCMC) qualification.
He also holds a trainers qualification in both NLP and Neuro-Semantics.
Tim is part of the Neuro-Semantic Global leadership team which leads 300 NLP/NS Trainers and 1300 Coaches in over 37 countries.
Tim specializes in high performance, both in the corporate world and the world of elite athletes.
Tim Goodenough – Performance Workshops was the full time mental coach for The Sharks during their 2008 Super 14 rugby campaign.
And more recently has worked with the SAMen’s and Women’s Field hockey teams and the Irish Men’s and Women’s field hockey teams in their quests to qualify for the Olympics.
High Performance Coaching for Leaders
To create a mindset shift and a culture of coaching for leaders and managers so they can incorporate their growing coaching skills into their leadership and management style.
Team leaders, managers and anyone who has direct reports or has an influential role in the organisation.
The delegates will learn and develop the core skills of coaching namely: Framing, Rapport, Listening, asking questions and giving and receiving feedback. They will also learn some foundational positive psychology models, self-actualisation frameworks and personal empowerment techniques and practice applying them personally and in coaching conversations.
3 modules for a total of five days of training. Each module is separated by a month.
- Module 1 is two concurrent full days of training.
- Module 2 is also two concurrent days and is one month after module 1.
- Module 3 is a month after module 2 and is one full day of training.
Leading beyond Agile
The shorter variations of this programme are designed for companies and teams that are curious about AGILE and how it will impact their culture. It is not a technical AGILE course but rather focuses on the leadership journey an organization needs to take if they want AGILE to be truly successful. The longer variation is for teams already on the AGILE journey who are frustrated with a poor return on investment and are facing seemingly insurmountable blocks to getting the financial and productivity rewards that was envisioned when embarking on their AGILE journey.
Leaders such as CEOs, MDs, Managers and team leaders and their teams that are considering AGILE or who are stuck somewhere in the AGILE journey.
This course is available in 1 day, 2 day or 6 day options. These are some of the modules that are covered, the longer versions go into more depth, details, skills and strategies.
- Inner game of agility: how to shift my beliefs and work with my ego to become personally agile on an individual and team level.
- The outer game of agility: how to communicate, collaborate and influence others more effectively in the context of agile.
- The systems of agility: What needs to be shifted, where, and how much and in what order in terms of systems and processes to remove the blocks and obstacles to becoming a successful and effective agile team.
One module of 1 day; or one module of 2 concurrent days, or three modules of 2 concurrent days, spaced out over 3 months
Tim Goodenough – Performance Workshops
High Performance meetings
Most organizations agree that meetings are incredibly valuable yet also their biggest time waster and barrier to productivity. Most leaders receive little training in how to evaluate, set up and run highly effective and productive meetings.
This training comes in two varitions:
- Option 1: Leaders who have the seniority or ability to influence the meeting culture of their teams or wider organisation. Maximum ten delegates per workshop to ensure personal attention and practical implementation.
- Option 2: Existing mission critical business teams (12 people or less) who are being held back by inefficient and time-wasting meetings and are willing to work together to solve this important problem.
This course applies some of the latest research into meeting effectiveness and people management. Not only do we cover this theory, we ask each participant to practice their emerging and new meeting skills and receive real-time feedback about what is working and what needs to be improved. As such the numbers we work with are limited to be able to give real time feedback in meeting setups, invitations, management and if necessary recovery.
Duration: 1 day
Introduction to Systemic Team Coaching
This is a one day introduction to Systemic Team Coaching concepts, processes and insights for teams considering going on the 6 to 12 month Systemic Team Coaching journey of building and improving a high performance team culture, engaging meaningfully with all key stakeholders and enhancing the relationships inside and outside the team to unlock productivity, creativity and financial performance.
Leaders who have business critical teams or teams that have failed to step up enough to reach financial goals despite team building and/or team coaching.
The team will be introduced to Professor Peter Hawkins’s 5 Disciplines model and start to engage and work with these advanced concepts. The model covers:
- Commissioning: Why does this team exist? What is its mandate? What must it deliver? Who does it report to? What will it be measured on? Is the stakeholder mapping clear?
- Clarifying: What is the purpose of this team? What are its objectives? What does delivery look like? Is there a team contract? What systems are in place? What is the quality of those systems? What are the roles and responsibilities within the team – how clear are they?
- Co-Creating: What are the interpersonal and team dynamics? In what ways are they helping or hindering the team? What is going on between the individual team members? How can we improve that? What is the team culture and what needs to be addressed to improve the culture?
- Connecting: What needs to be communicated and with whom and when? Is the team delivering to their clients? What is the quality of the relationship between the team and its stakeholders? How can those relationships be improved?
- Core Learning: How does the team learn and grow? How does the individuals and team keep learning, growing and improving over time?
Duration: One day
View Tim Goodenough – Performance Workshops Full Keynote Profile – HERE