Cindy Pivacic – Motivational is a trainer, speaker, author, HIV activist and IEC (Information-Education-Communication) Facilitator on HIV & AIDS.
Cindy has survived, and is now thriving after the challenges of HIV, Cancer, TB Meningitis, Pneumonia, Shingles and two Strokes, (between 2004-2008) and a double bypass in 2018.
This is ample authentication that she is in a unique position to present on ‘Owning your Balance & Bounce’ through lifestyle skills management that has spanned her enterprising, and unusual vocation.
Book Cindy through Conference Speakers
Own Your Balance & Bounce
Cindy is invariably asked how she bounces back after her many life-changing incidences. Some of her habitual characteristics are:
- A positive attitude.
- Confidence and calmness.
- A willingness to ask for help. Acceptance of her situation.
- Persistence and determination.
- Challenge – Resilient people view a difficulty as a challenge, not as a paralysing
- Commitment – Resilient people are committed to their lives and their goals, and they have a compelling reason to get out of bed in the
- Personal Control – Resilient people spend their time and energy focusing on situations and events that they have control
Having a natural ability to bounce back has been part of her recovery.
Balance put Cindy Pivacic – Motivational in a position to validate, that facing and owning, the many adversities that came her way, could turn any disaster or trauma into a rewarding and educational experience.
Cindy Presents on…
Lifestyle Skills Management which include:
1. Own Your Balance & Bounce
There are potentially numerous issues that could create setbacks in a person’s personal life which
can also carry over to their work life.
It can be detrimental to their well-being, if not addressed.
By addressing a setback and collaborating with management and employees, a positive change can be made, which will lead to behavioural change, and safeguard against loss of revenue and absenteeism.
Cindy equips individuals/employees with effective methods in: Becoming resilient.
- How to motivate themselves.
- When and why to terminate a troublesome project. Explore alternative options of accountability.
- How to cope with failing.
Success isn’t a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. – Arnold Glasgow-
- HIV – Campaign & Conversation
An employee HIV and AIDS Awareness Campaign is an organised program that assists employees to voluntarily make choices that improve health and productivity.
Workplace wellness programs focused on prevention and intervention benefit employees and employers by reducing employees’ health risk factors.
While unhealthy behavior can greatly affect an individual’s health, it can also be expensive for an employer. Indirect costs associated with employees’ unhealthy lifestyles include:
- Decreased productivity.
- Training of new staff due to the disability of current staff to perform their job. Work related injuries.
- Excessive sick leave usage.
Some of the costs will be indirect, in that medical costs could create a direct impact on the company.
Also, healthier workers might be more productive and miss fewer days of work.
Other potential benefits to an Employee HIV and AIDS Awareness Campaign, incorporate Reduced Stress, and improved morale.
PS: Ask Cindy Pivacic – Motivational about PR & Social Media Influencer Workshop – Why Public Relations & Social Media?
Cindy’s ability to interact, inspire, and put the audience at ease ensures participation and success of the undertaking.
- Varsity College
- University of KZN
- Toyota Tsusho (Pty) Ltd
- Tongaat Hulett
- SA Express
- Engen Oil
- PPC Cement
- ABSA Bank
Please contact us to view Cindy showcase reel and interview behind the scenes and follow CSI on Twitter