“Everything can be taken from a man but the last of human freedoms, the right to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances–the right to choose one’s own way.” Viktor Frankl
A positive attitude and good relationships with others can make you healthier. No one’s sure exactly how these factors contribute to good health, but a number of studies show’s that they do.
“People who are basically optimistic feel better and live longer than those who aren’t,” says James S. Gordon, M.D., (Founder and Director of the Center for Mind-Body Medicine in Washington, DC).
Negative attitudes that create counterproductive behaviour may be the stumbling blocks that you are facing.
People are able to significantly influence their beliefs and attitudes, shape their emotions, and improve their professional performance.
Bev will show you how to overcome attitude barriers, by using practical and developmental skills to transform negative attitudes into sustainable positive ones.
A positive attitude helps us build strong relationships as well as create increased motivation.
• Reasons and ways of developing self awareness
• Understanding and dealing effectively with change
• Define attitude.
• Define the composite parts of attitude.
• Define how each component develops.
• Define how each of the components work.
• Define how neural pathways develop
• Define how to develop a sustainable positive attitude
Benefits to delegates:
• Become conscious of thought processes and emotions
• Learn to see obstacles realistically
• Understand change and how to implement it
• Develop emotional intelligence
• Learn to react consciously to situations
• Cope better with daily life and decrease stress
• Stop counterproductive behaviour
If you want to unleash the potential of sustained positive attitudes in yourself then this is the workshop or keynote talk for you.