With a BA(Hons) degree and two decades in front of the television cameras, Ashley Hayden is proud to present her new bespoke training courses, ‘WOMEN MEAN BUSINESS’ and ‘THE GAME OF LIFE’. Both are aimed at increasing productivity, morale and teambuilding within your company.
WOMEN MEAN BUSINESS
Today corporate environments are moving away from traditional thought processes. Trend analysts tell us that we are at the start of a ‘female’ century when reverence for traditionally female qualities is on the rise. We are beginning to change the way we do business due not only to large numbers of empowered, educated and determined women in the work place, but also the growing percentage of female consumers who are demanding a voice in the marketplace. They communicate differently; they set goals, and put plans in place based on different criteria. And it is that very difference that guarantees a well rounded approach when both sexes work together. No single gender is superior to the other, but together, the team becomes greater than just the sum of its parts.
- How can you, as a company, access this mother lode of female wealth and independence?
- Do you know what the women within your business bring to the table?
- Do you know how to harness their unique gender abilities? How to decode their messaging?
- Do you know how female consumers want to be treated? What their needs as customers are?
With deep insight, Ashley Hayden unpacks the very qualities that make women unique, and looks at the best (and worst) that women bring to the table, how they think, what they want, and how to utilize their strengths to your company’s best advantage. She brings her considerable experience in the corporate arena to bear on the ‘Women Mean Business’ training sessions and her dynamic and engaging passion for her subject is evident. Having carved a successful and demanding career for herself, she still retains her warmth and accessibility, making her an ideal facilitator.
The ‘Women Mean Business’ session is ideal for your organization if:
– You need to create greater understanding and productivity between both genders
– You wish to utilize the female strengths within your workforce
– You want to encourage and promote female empowerment
– You want to improve your bottom line by attracting and retaining more female clients.
The presentation is geared for mixed and single gender audiences, and can be specifically tailored to include your company’s vision and values. Prior to training taking place, we will take a brief from you to discuss the issues that you are facing, and place specific emphasis on these areas during the two hour presentation and workshop. We welcome any input from the client that will make the sessions more meaningful to the staff, and look forward to hearing your ideas and sharing ours as to how to make your workplace more productive and increase company morale.
THE GAME OF LIFE
Both uplifting and inspirational, The Game of Life has been enjoyed by audiences from all levels of business and has insights to which we can all relate. We all hunger for the answers to surviving in today’s challenging world, but the reality is that there are many who just survive, and alarmingly few who rise above hardship and use their experiences to go forward.
Having survived a month of deprivation on a desert island, Ashley had to dig deep, calling on all her resources to not only survive but to also become one of the two finalists of “Survivor; Santa Carolina”. In The Game of Life, Ashley draws parallels between corporate survival and island life in a thought provoking yet entertaining look at:
- The importance of a tribe – while we all bow down to the concept of teamwork, its importance in helping us realize individual goals is often overlooked. What makes a good team? How can we become better team players and work together toward a shared goal? How do we balance the needs of the team with our own? Can we survive without a tribe?
- Taking personal responsibility – In the workplace, performance is fundamental to upward progression – we all are faced with difficult decisions, – an area fraught with stress on a daily basis. Often when faced with tough choices, we are paralysed with inertia and yet in order to advance, courageous choices must be made.
- Accessing goal determination – one of the hardest areas to harness is self discipline. How do we go about the business of self motivating? What resources do we have to draw on? How can we formulate an approach AND stick to it?
- How to keep going when your plan doesn’t unfold as expected – how to learn from your mistakes and keep moving forward.
The presentation can be specifically tailored to include your company’s vision and values. Prior to training taking place, we will take a brief from you to discuss the issues that you are facing, and place specific emphasis on these areas during the two hour presentation and workshop. We welcome any input from the client that will make the sessions more meaningful to the staff, and look forward to hearing your ideas and sharing ours as to how to make your workplace more productive, and increase company morale.
TO BOOK ASHLEY HAYDEN FOR YOUR NEXT FUNCTION – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0823300962