Corporates often organise “men events” – golf tournaments, rugby games and so on. What do the women get to do? Here are some ideas of presentations and themes. These presentations are tailored to speak to women and to assist them to release their brilliance and empower themselves.
Haydee Antezana, Founding Member, is an internationally certified personal brand strategist and co-author. She has 19 years of experience in the field of Personal Branding and motivational speaking. She represents South Africa on the Board of Advisors of the Professional Women Network (based in the USA). She was the recent past president of the Association of Image Consultants in SA.
As a sought after celebrity advisor and motivational speaker, Haydee has wowed thousands of men and women with her charisma, contagious energy, honest outlook, tongue in cheek humour and powerful message! Both her and her team assist the A-Z of top companies as well as Miss South Africa to portray the most professional impression on an ongoing basis!
“The impact the training had on our team of consultants was dynamic with immediate effect! Watching our staff apply the tools and techniques that you shared with us in such a polished and proficient manner has been testament to a truly unique and invaluable experience.” Kim Tomlinson – Executive – The IQ Business Group
“It was a great pleasure working with you. Your flexibility to our needs was amazing. You have changed their daily lives of our staff.” Babalwa Ngonyama – Partner Deloitte.
“I highly recommend them for their business manner, powerful message, contagious energy – the staff just keep coming back for more!” Shirley Van Biljon – Communications Co-Ordinator – Vodacom
Option 1: “ Superwoman Syndrome”
Designed for women who are feeling overwhelmed by the many pressures of life. This music-filled, interactive, inspiring and lively presentation will assist you to…
S implify your Life
U nderline the Superwoman Symptoms and cure
P erceive your self-image positively
E ncourage yourself to dream big
R ecognise where you want to be in life
W oes and worries how to control them
O verwhelmed? Coping strategies
M anage all the areas of your life effectively
A ffirmations and visualisations – create them
N ew ways to see the Phenomenal You
“The presentation was excellent & our souls & spirits as women were revived.” B.M. Mjungu – SASOL OIL
“My life will never be the same again.” Jane Mashika – ABSA BANK
“I love how enthusiastic and authentic the presentation was. It was memorable and insightful in more ways than one. God bless you, you are such an inspiration” Noluthando – PA – Eskom
Option 2: “Packaged For Success”
Learn how to make the best impressions possible through this dynamic presentation.
Discover the power of first impressions and the key to designing an authentic personal brand that will yield the results you desire.
- How to design a memorable personal brand.
- The 5 A’s of an ideal outfit.
- Identifying the appropriate dress levels for your position.
- Investment dressing.
- The essentials of a polished professional.
- Workplace warts – absolute no-no’s.
- The Language of colour-what are you saying?
- Your 30-second image checklist.
- Top Ten Must-Have wardrobe items.
“The practicality and staying power of Haydee’s presentation is evident till now. Our staff is on a buzz about image and personal branding. I personally have been impacted by this consciousness and am grateful every day for having attended the sessions.” Tebe Rasebitse-Human Resources, Learning & Development ManagerTracker Connect
“Well structured & very informative. It was great seeing the facilitators embody the product/service they are selling. Extremely inspirational.” Lindelwe- Manager, EY Assurance
“I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for the course which came exactly at the right time for me. As you mentioned, nothing is coincidental but everything in our lives happen by design; if only we could recognise and utilise this as opportunities for growth and learning. Thank you for the grace, elegance and energy with which you presented the course.” Marlene Hendricks – Underwriter – Sanlam Personal Finance
“Excellent, informative and practical session. Very competent, professional workshop and team conducted in practical, fun and participative manner.” Tracey Dudley-Business Head – FNB Online
- We offer INFOTAINMENT by making using of music,video clips, Apple Mac presentation as well as clothing item demonstrations.
- Hands on approach-founding member will present and facilitate.
- A comprehensive pre-assessment conducted to tailor-make the presentation.
- A presentation handout.
- After the presentation they will obtain monthly communication with tips and guidelines adding to what they have already learnt.
7 Benefits for the delegates…
- Discover correct, focused solutions.
- Empowerment, feel encouraged and rewarded.
- Provide them with valuable skills whilst entertaining them. We call it INFOTAINMENT.
- Build increased confidence and self-esteem.
- Make the impressions they project powerful and influential.
- Find workable solutions for day-to-day interactions.
- Bring about real change through experiential learning. The programme methodology is interactive and practical and the contents are action – orientated and informative.