Femi Adebanji – Customer Service is a sought-after international customer service speaker and organisational excellence speaker (Leadership, Change, and Motivation).
A passion for helping organisations transform their service excellence levels, build truly customer centric cultures, create high-performance business cultures and evolve into brands of distinction, available to book through Conference Speakers.
Femi Adebanji – Customer Service
With over 15 years of business leadership and customer strategy experience, he has consulted on numerous critical business performance improvement initiatives for companies in South Africa and internationally. Femi Adebanji – Customer Service is Senior Customer Experience Strategist at Baines & Partners, a firm that specialises in Customer Experience consulting and Customer Service turnaround strategies.
He is also Research Director at Pinnacle Consulting, a corporate learning consultancy that provides customised and off-the-shelf customer service training, and diverse skills development training solutions to organisations of diverse sizes across all industries.
As a dynamic and insightful keynote speaker, Femi Adebanji – Customer Service has had the privilege or working with clients such as 3M, Hewlett Packard, International Centre for Parliamentary Studies, Vodacom, Office of the Presidency, Barclays Africa, Tiger Brands, Unilever, FNB, SARS, The University of Cape Town, Standard Bank, Old Mutual, Nedbank, and many more.
His expertise, knowledge and insights will not only transform the customer experience within your organisation but equip you to turn service excellence into a strategic advantage and entrench your competitive positioning in your industry. You can follow Femi on Twitter
Femi Adebanji – Customer Service talks and keynotes provide unique insights and strategies on Turning Customer Experience into A Competitive Edge, Using Service Excellence to Create Market Dominance,
How to Leverage the Power of Customer Perception, Building and Sustaining A Customer-Focused Culture, Service Excellence Through Social Media, Creating A Culture of Internal Customer Service, Leadership for Service Excellence, Driving Sales Through Service, Recovery Strategies for Unhappy Customers and much more.
Business Talks and Keynotes
BE DISTINCT OR BE EXTINCT
- In the “Distinct or Be Extinct” talk, Femi shares unique customer service insights that sets successful organizations apart from the rest.
- For consumers, it’s never just about the product, it’s all about the “experience that comes with buying the product”.
- In a world where social media is integrated into our lifestyles, customers no longer just buy based on your advertising – they now base their buying decisions on what other consumers say about your brand, your products and most of all your service!
MAXIMISING CUSTOMER LOYALTY
- Today, many businesses are experiencing a shrinkage in market share as they lose customers to their competitors. For any organisation to be profitable and successful, it must be able to keep its customers loyal.
- To do this, it must not merely satisfy its customers but delight them in such a way that they keep returning to do business. Loyal customers are the lifeline of any business.
- Making customers loyal to your products or services and turning them into raving advocates for your brand now means that companies must exceed customer expectations and deliver exceptional experiences to customers, consistently!
INTERNAL SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Organisations can only truly be effective in delivering exceptional service to their external customers if their internal customers are treated with the same standard of service.
- Everyone in the organisation plays a key role – irrespective of whether they are front-line or not.
- For instance, without ongoing support from internal business units such as HR, Finance, IT, front-line service staff would become extremely limited in dealing with external customers on an on-going basis. Furthermore, there is the issue of culture.
THE POWER OF CUSTOMER VALUE
- Delivering exceptional customer service experience is more than a series of steps of “how to guides”.
- It ultimately comes to appreciating the customer’s desire to choose do business with your organization as opposed to your competition; and that appreciation is reflected by asking ourselves, “how do I deliver value to this customer?”.
- Value is never about how a business perceives value, but rather how its customers perceive value. When customers make a purchase decision, they are not merely looking to purchase a mere “product or service”. They are constantly seeking value relative to the price they are paying.
ADAPT AND THRIVE
- Change is an inevitability that will face or take place within any organization and in today’s rapidly “changing” world, those organizations that do not know how to successfully navigate the change experience will lag their competition and even worse still, may ultimately fail.
- Knowing how to successfully manage the change process is a powerful key for unlocking innovation and creativity within any organization; and embedding a culture of innovation and creativity within a business is one of the factors that set a business apart from the competition.
- Furthermore, when organizations have the tools to embrace and adapt to change, this almost always results in new performance levels and consequently, business success.
- The business landscape is rapidly changing, competition has ramped up significantly, technology is simultaneously creating and destroying opportunities, what worked yesterday is no longer effective today and per research, by the year 2020, the lifespan of the average business will shorten from 45 years to less than 10 years.
- In a dynamic, highly competitive and rapidly changing world, “being an average player” is a sure recipe for disaster. Organizations that survive and thrive are keenly aware that their competitive edge lies in their ability to create, nurture and build on a high-performance culture.
- Even challenging economic climates pose numerous opportunities and advantages provided businesses can switch gears to high-performance championship thinking, build innovation into the DNA of their organisation, and encourage a culture of results-driven and transformational leadership.
LEADING THE CHARGE
- EVERYTHING rests on leadership.
- Business success requires managerial leaders that must not only be able to strategise and be insightful decision-makers; however OUTSTANDING business success is driven by quality leadership that can motivate employees to higher levels of performance and delivery, inspire employees to commit to the organizational vision, and establish the type of performance-driven culture that becomes the true source of the organization’s competitive advantage.
- This dynamic and content-rich talk will share with the audience how to achieve exactly that. “Leading the Charge” focuses on empowering management-level employees to excel in their leadership roles and evolve to become high-performance leaders – influential leaders that inspire the rest to raise their game and exemplify actions and behaviors that ultimately facilitate positive bottom line business results.
Femi Adebanji – Customer Service
I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for participating and presenting at our annual Wellness Workshop.
The feedback I have obtained was great and I really appreciate the assistance.
Have a productive day further.
Dr Dalen Alexander, 2017
“You Rocked!” BARCLAYS AFRICA
“Femi was a hit with our Sales Team!” 3M
“Thank you for that amazing presentation and the motivation! Wow!” CAPE TOWN TOURISM AGM 2015
“Femi was really brilliant on Friday; He is one of the best speakers that we have ever seen!” OLD MUTUAL GROUP – SME Corporate Segment
“WOW! What a great speaker!” MARKETING INDABA
“Femi is bringing some serious energy to the CTTAGM” CAPE TOWN TOURIST
“Please thank Femi Adebanji – Customer Service Excellence Leadership on behalf of the Corporate Affairs, he was amazing in both cities, as an MC and a facilitator. On behalf of the Corporate Affairs department, I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to Femi for both his professionalism and dedication as an MC and a facilitator, he really was awesome and professional. We received an overwhelming positive feedback on the panel discussion and on him as an MC.” TIGER BRANDS
“Brought energy and passion to the whole room.” WBHO
“Dear Femi, just wanted to say thanks for a great morning on Tues. I have had the wonderful privilege in life of seeing some of the top leaders like John Maxwell, and Robert Kiyosaki, and I certainly thought the way you handled that entire subject in 2 hrs was fantastic and well packaged, and I had a wonderful learning experience. Thanks again!” TONY GARWOOD – TRG INTERNATIONAL
“What a great speaker! 10 out of 10” COSCHEM
“Good morning Femi, “I have just gotten off the phone with UCT and they are raving about you – they thought that you were ‘stunning’. They will also contact me with regards to a second session” UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN
“Thank you so much for your lively and fun presentation and interaction at our Women in Leadership breakfast in Cape Town on 26th November. Our clients thoroughly enjoyed it, as did we. Warm Regards”, SYMPHONIA LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
DOWNLOAD PDF PROFILE: