Ray Patterson is running his RAP Selling Courses in July.
CSI believes that Ray is worth investing in.
Basic Sales Training by Ray Patterson
12 July – Johnannesburg (City Lodge, Morningside)
14 July – Pretoria (Murray Guest House, Brooklyn)
21 July – Durban (Hilltop Manor, Umhlanga Rocks Drive)
27 July – Cape Town (Premier Hotel, Sea Point)
Time: 09h00 – 17h00
Investment: R1 897.00 per delegate
Bookings: Simone Scholtz, firstname.lastname@example.org or 071 670 2168
Here’s What You’ll Discover on Ray Patterson’s 1-Day Basic Sales Training Programme:
• Simple basics of selling
• Stop being a “Rep” (Someone who represents their product or service) and start being a “RAP” Responsible, Accountable and Proud. Someone who uses skills and techniques to SELL their product or service.
• Be proud of yourself and your profession. Nothing ever happens, until a sales person sells something!
• Are you EEE enabled. Energy, Enthusiasm and Excitement. These are critical to sales success. Having the knowledge and skills without the right attitude is a recipe for disaster in sales.
• Emotion verses logic. People make decisions based on emotion and defend the sale with logic.
• Price. People don’t buy price, they buy value. Focus on selling the benefits of your product or service, focus on selling the “good feelings” the customer will get form owning your product or service.
• Start making “professional sales calls” instead of just “visiting”.
• Learn the 7-step process for taking control of the selling situation. (Introduction. Groundwork. Needs Analysis. Set up sale. Update 3rd party. Product presentation. Product commitment.)
• Closing. 8 reasons why a salesperson can’t or will not close. The 4 essentials of closing. The 9 second closing formula.
• The 10 points that will ensure your become a Professional salesperson.
• 6 things to do to improve your self confidence.
After this “Fully loaded” 1-day sales training programme you will look forward to selling again with renewed enthusiasm. You will have been reminded of the simple basic’s of selling and you will discover lots of good practical ideas that you can put into practice immediately. Your attitude will also be greatly improved! You will be a RAP and not a REP!